WAR: Democracy's Lengthened Hand
Democracy and monarchy are often considered counterparts, and people tend to choose the free-will-conserving democracy rather than the stiff monarchy. The United States of America gives all they have to spread democracy to the world, even using militaristic way. It is obvious that America forces their democracy to be played by countries of the world, through the war as a way, and politics as another way. In short, war is just a tool for America to spread democracy to the whole world.
Demokrasi dan monarki sering dianggap bertentangan, dan orang-orang cenderung memilih demokrasi yang mempertahankan kebebasan memilih daripada monarki yang kaku. Amerika Serikat berupaya keras untuk menyebarkan demokrasi ke seluruh dunia, bahkan menggunakan cara militer. jelas bahwa Amerika memaksakan demokrasi mereka untuk digunakan negara-negara di seluruh dunia, melalui perang sebagai salah satu cara, dan politik sebagai cara lainnya. Singkatnya, perang hanyalah salah satu cara yang digunakan Amerika untuk menyebarkan demokrasi ke seluruh dunia.
Chomsky, N. (2016). Pirates and Emperors. London. UK: Pluto Press.
Cross, R. (2006). The Encyclopedia of Warfare. New York, NY: Barnes and Noble.
Donovan, J. A. (1970) Militarism, U.S.A. New York; NY: Praeger.
Friedman, N. (2005). The Cold War Experience. London, UK: Carlton Books.
Furniss, Jr., E. S. (1957). American Military Policy. New York, NY: Rinehart and Co.
Pizer, V. (1969). The United States Army. New York, NY: Praeger.
Stavridis, J. (2018). Democracy Will Prevail. Time Asia, 192(3), 32-39.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- The Author and each co-authors transfer the copyright and grant the journal right of publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an International Creative Commons Attribution and ShareAlike 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors should sign copyright transfer agreement when they have approved the final proofs sent by JKPIs prior the publication.
- The Author (Co-authors) guarantees that the Materials are an original work, submitted only to JKPIs, and have not been published previously.
- In case the Materials were written jointly with Co-authors, the Author guarantees that he/she has informed them of the terms of this Agreement and obtained their signatures or written permission to singe on their behalf.
- The Author guarantees as well that:
- The Materials do not contain libelous statements.
- The Materials do not infringe on other persons' rights (including without limitation copyrights, patent rights and the trademark right).
- The Materials do not contain facts or instructions that can cause damage or injury to third parties and their publication dose not cause the disclosure of any secret or confidential information
Jurnal Kajian Peradaban Islam
Published by Penerbit Sinergi Mandiri Bandung in Collaboration with Perhimpunan Intelektual Muslim Indonesia, and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright ©2018 Perhimpunan Intelektual Muslim Indonesia.